Security Aides, Winnipeg,
2-week contract (40 hrs/week), Immediate Start
Four Arrows Regional Health Authority Inc. requires two Security Aides who will be required to assist in enhancing our security services at Perimeter Airport in Winnipeg. You will provide excellent customer service, maintain a safe and secure environment, monitor Island Lake travellers, complete daily reports and incident reports. The pay range we’re offering is $13.00 – $15.00 hourly.
Four Arrows Regional Health Authority is dedicated to improving health conditions and health services in the Island Lake Region.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment.
- Screening passengers.
- Report all final travel destinations to the respective community emergency coordination teams.
- Complete daily reports and incident reports.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience as a security guard.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Understanding of determinants of health and well-being.
- Resourcefulness and knowledge of community resources and social support systems.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience in working in distress and/or high stress situations, which may include emergency response.
- Must have a valid Manitoba Driver’s License.
- Must be bondable
- Knowledge of First Nation culture, customs, values and traditions.
- Fluency in the Anishininew language an asset.
- Preference will be given to Island Lake First Nation members.
How to Apply:
Please email or fax resume, cover letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the position and 3 references (if possible) to:
Raquel Koenig, Human Resources Coordinator
Four Arrows Regional Health Authority
500-338 Broadway, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3C 0T2
Phone: (204) 947-2397
Fax: (204) 982-3359
Closing Date: Monday, April 20, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.