Staff & Programs
We enable the smooth running at Four Arrows
Message from the Program Staff
We provide valuable services enabling the office to operate at peak performance.
I have been at Four Arrows for 17 years with 10 years in Finance.
My duties include:
As Intermediate Accountant I fill an important position of responsibility in the day-to-day administration of the Finance department.
Under the supervision of the Chief Financial Officer, the Intermediate Accountant has the following duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare, issue and distribute approved cheques,
- Record and summarize all invoices into the computerized Accounts Payable subledger;
- Post Accounts Payable subledger to the General Ledger;
- At month end reconcile the Accounts Payable subledger to the General Ledger control account;
- Ensure accuracy of Accounts Payable amounts;
- Keep track of employee advances;
- Keep track of employee benefits (health and pension) and reconcile to insurance provider statements;
- Perform the month end bank reconciliation;
- Record payroll information to the General Ledger;
- Distribute pay stubs, ROE, and year-end T-4 slips;
- Make adjusting journal entries as needed;
- Maintain records (cheque requisitions, source documents, etc.);
- Receive vendor calls in regards to invoicing and payment;
- Prepare GST rebates (annually or semi-annually);