Information and resources are being regularly updated at the links below. Please review the attached memo and share as appropriate with leadership, sites, staff and physicians.
ACTION – Please share this document with leadership, sites, staff and physicians.
Updated Information (March 10, 2020) includes (highlighted in the attached memo):
- All symptomatic international travelers should be tested for COVID-19
- Patients should be advised to self-isolate while awaiting test results
- Symptomatic patients with negative test results are similarly advised to remain at home and self-isolate until their symptoms resolve.
New and Updated Materials (March 10, 2020) include:
- NEW COVID-19 ED/UC Algorithm https://sharedhealthmb.ca/files/COVID-19-update.pdf
- NEW Screening questions for use at entry points
- Updated COVID-19 Highlights Quick Reference documents for staff (Provincial & Winnipeg sites)
- Updated COVID-19 Quick Reference for Emergency Departments & Urgent Care Centres https://sharedhealthmb.ca/files/novel-coronavirus-quick-reference.pdf